Monday, August 19, 2013

While we're waiting....the nursery!



No baby, yet.  I have had contractions, usually at night, but they always stop.  We have a doctor appointment tomorrow and I'm hoping they've helped make some progress.  I feel much more ready to go into labor now.  Not desperate, but ready.  Last Wednesday, I was actually upset about going into labor.  I felt like my doctor hadn't paid attention to the fact that I was fine and didn't feel the need to "get things going."  I wasn't even 40 weeks, yet.  She just started rupturing the membranes, without asking or even really telling me what she was going to do.  I don't like being pushed into things, even if they are good things.

Anyway, I don't think I posted any pictures of the nursery, so here they are.


Here's some of the pictures from the progress made:

Me during the organization stage in May.  We had ended up dumping a lot of stuff into that room over the last couple of years!

Stephen and my dad painting (my cousin Zach helped, too!)


Painting complete, curtain up

The finished product:


                                   

                                   

                                   


1 comment: